Butterfly 9ft Easifold Outdoor Table Tennis Table | Blue
The Butterfly Easifold Table Tennis Table was designed with simplicity and strength in mind. Equally at home indoors or out, it has a strong steel frame to withstand both the usual wear and tear and being moved in and out to fit in with your preferred playing environment.
But don't go thinking the table prioritises sturdiness over playability, as it has a 12mm plywood resin top with the special Dupont Technology Paint System that ensures excellent bounce. A popular choice of rollaway table for indoor and outdoor use in school, home and garden.
Minimum (recommended) play area for this table: 1.53 (L) x 2.75 (W) meters.
CLICK & COLLECT
Prior to collection, check the dimensions of the box, or boxes, to ensure this product will fit your vehicle's boot.
- Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only.
- This item might not fit all lifts.
- Please Note: Lead Times on Table Tennis Tables is 5 - 7 working days
- Colour: Blue
- Indoor and Outdoor use
- Top protected by strong steel frame.
- Extra strong playing surface coated with special Dupont Technology Paint System.
- 2 separate halves - both halves fold for easy movement and storage.
- Each half has 4 independent wheels.
- Stores away using minimum space.
- 2 x Reverse Rubber Bats.
- 3 x White 40mm Balls.
- 1 x Clip Net Post Set.
- 1 x Protective Cover.
Need help in choosing the right table tennis table for you? Why not read our Table Tennis Table Buying Guide
|Recommended Room Area L x W||5.1 m x 3.3 m
|Dimensions Unfolded L x W x H||275 x 153 x 77cm|
|Dimensions Folded L x W x H||155 x 152 x 72cm|
|Boxed Dimensions||161cm x 145cm x 12cm
|Playing Surface Thickness||12mm plywood resin|
|Posts and Net included||Yes|
|Bats and Balls included||Yes|
|Warranty||3 Years (Table only)|
IMPORTANT NOTICE - OUTDOOR TABLES
**Outdoor tables can be used outdoors but please note that leaving a table outdoors through various weather conditions without covering it may cause table deterioration. Although these tables are designed for outdoor use, they will not be able to withstand bad weather conditions and must be kept dry at all times and stored with a cover when not in use**
Please Note: Lead Times on Table Tennis Tables is 5 - 7 working days - Fragile Item.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.