NordicTrack VR25 Recumbent Cycle
The VR25 recumbent bike offers a gym-quality workout in the comfort of your own home. The SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance and 11kg effective inertia enhanced flywheel provide a consistent, quiet cycling motion, while easy digital quick touch controls allow you to increase or decrease the resistance across 26 levels.
The recumbent bike features an oversized lumbar supported cushion seat, extra wide ergonomic foot pedals with an adjustable strap, and an auto breeze workout fan to ensure that you have the most comfortable and enjoyable workout possible. The 7" full-colour capacitive touch display enables you to easily track your progress and with the EKG grips, you can keep an eye on your heart rate.
The VR25 is iFit Bluetooth Smart enabled (iFit subscription Family Membership included), allowing you to compete with your friends, as well as letting you easily track your progress and set individual goals. You can also experience and imitate real cycle routes with Google Maps. Bluetooth Smart (BLE) chest strap included.
- Supportive, Ergonomic Seat: Relax and focus on your workout with the chair-like design of the Commercial VR25, featuring lumbar support and easy gliding horizontal adjustability.
- Digital Resistance: With 26 digital levels and the option for trainer-controlled resistance, you can easily take your workout intensity from beginner to expert and anywhere in between. Also available with Onetouch controls
- Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: Our sleek and smooth flywheel is built with SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance, creating a fluid, stable, and quiet workout.
- 12,000+ On-Demand Workouts: Stream video workouts to your home any time of the day or night.
- World-Class Trainers: Our elite personal trainers motivate and support you through captivating workouts all around the globe.
- Patented Coaching Control: Achieve optimal results and have confidence knowing your trainer controls your speed and incline.
- New Daily Workouts: Try something new with workouts ranging from HIIT and fat-burning workouts to cardio and strength training.
- Google Maps: Run anywhere. Work out all over the globe with our stunning Google Maps workout technology.
- Stat Tracking: Real-time performance stat tracking that is perfect for keeping you accountable and motivated.
- Multiple Users & Equipment: Create up to four profiles per membership so the entire family can get in on the excitement and experience it on multiple pieces of equipment.
- Membership Perks: Live well with personalized lifestyle coaching in exercise, activity, nutrition, and sleep.
- Available with Step-Thru Design
- Studio Workouts in Your Home: Stream high-energy studio workouts with personal trainers in a motivating, empowering atmosphere on your console any time you want.
- Time to Escape & Explore: Follow the world's top trainers as they take you on challenging rides from the mountains to the city streets. Really feel and experience the terrain with trainer-controlled resistance.
- Total Body Training: Experience high-powered cross-training workouts on and off your bike that fit your specific goals and training by the world?s best coaches all on your schedule.
- Real-time Workout Tracking: Dive in deeper. Go beyond the traditional workout stats and use your heart rate, elevation, and intensity to discover more about your workout.
- Dynamic Workouts with Diverse Locations: Change it up every day and explore a variety of workout experiences. Enjoy countless workouts ? from high-energy studio sessions to the beaches of Thailand and the streets of Paris.
|Max User Weight||158 kg|
|Dimensions||155 x 58 x 173 cm|
|Flywheel Weight||11 kg|
|Console||7" Full Color Touchscreen Display|
|Pulse||EKG Grip Pulse, Chest Strap|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Warranty||5 yr Frame, Parts and Labour|
Click here for more information on NordicTrack Warranty.
This machine has a 30-Day iFit Family Membership (worth €399) included with its purchase. The 30-Day Membership iFit Coach membership is like having a personal trainer, gym membership, workout classes and a nutritionist. It provides you with instant access to an expansive library of workouts, nutritional information, customized goals, Google map routes and much more. Simply email email@example.com with your proof of purchase to receive your activation code.
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• €6.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €17.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €30 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 48 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 28 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.