InBody BPBIO750 Blood Pressure Monitor | Blue | Grey
The InBody BPBIO750 Blood Pressure Monitor is an accurate, fully automated and easy-to-use blood pressure monitor. The measurement posture correction with moving cuff and moving elbow sensor, guide display for easy self-measurement and the ergonomic structure for measuring both left and right arms allows you to be in the ideal position for testing. The InBody BPBIO750 Blood Pressure Monitor device fulfilled all the requirements of the AAMI/ESH/ISO Universal Standard (ISO 81060-2:2018) in general population and can be recommended for clinical use in adults. Angeliki Ntineri, Sofia Prapa, Ioanna Bountzona, Ariadni Menti and George S. Stergiou (2020). Validation of the single-cuff oscillometric blood pressure monitor InBody BPBIO750 Blood Pressure Monitor for public spaces according to the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation/European Society of Hypertension/International Organization for Standardization Universal Standard.
- INFLATIONARY OSCILLOMETRIC METHOD - Measures blood pressure by detecting oscillations during inflation. Systolic blood pressure can be recorded without overinflating the cuff higher than the true systolic pressure. This reduces unnecessary pressure the user may feel less pain while measuring.
- EASY INTEGRATION - With the SDK and proper support from the InBody technical team, it is easy to integrate the BPBIO 750 into your data management software and get all your most important data in one place.
- CONVENIENT & CONTACT-FREE - The BPBIO 750 is auto-calibrated, space-efficient, and portable for convenient measurement with minimal effort. To enhance sanitary testing conditions, the BPBIO 750 is available with a disposable cuff barrier and contact-free testing guidelines.
- QUICK SELF-TESTING - With an intuitive design and voice guidance, users can measure their blood pressure in 45 seconds with the touch of a button. Choose from two result receipts with up to four outputs and a test history Result Sheet for easy tracking.
- Product Dimensions: 547 x 299 x 485 ( L x W x H ) : mm
- Stand Dimensions: 381 x 470 x 770 ( L x W x H ) : mm
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Display Unit: 1mmHg
- Test Duration: 45 seconds
- Measurement Range: 0 – 300mmHg (Pressure) 30 – 240bpm (Pulse)
- Product Weight: 7.1 kg
- Database: Stores results for the last 5 measurements
- Power Source: AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Display Type: 7-Segment LED (Systolic, Diastolic, Time, Pulse)
- Printer: High-speed thermal printer
- Accuracy: ± 2mmHG (Pressure), ± 1.5% (Pulse)
- Cuff Size: Arm circumference: 17 – 42 cm
- Outputs: Systolic Blood Pressure, Diastolic Blood Pressure, Mean Arterial Pressure, Pulse Pressure, Pulse, Rate Pressure Product
- Dual Safety System: [START/STOP] button: If the air pressure exceeds 300mmHg, the cuff will automatically deflate. [EMERGENCY] button: The cuff will quickly deflate regardless of the pressure.
- Type of Result Sheets: 3-line high-speed printing or graph printing
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.