Hit Fitness Commercial Trampoline / Rebounder
Jump into a world of boundless and exhilarating workouts with our Hit Fitness Commercial Trampoline! This commercial grade fitness trampoline takes your exercise routine to new heights, quite literally.
Why Choose the Hit Fitness Commercial Trampoline?
- High-Intensity, Low-Impact: Embrace the latest craze in the fitness world with trampoline workouts, also known as rebounding. You'll experience high-intensity interval training without the stress on your joints, making it the perfect choice for anyone seeking an effective, yet gentle, exercise solution.
- Full-Body Workout: With Hit Fitness Commercial Trampoline Jump Trampoline, your entire body is engaged. As you jump, your muscles get a complete workout, your cardiovascular system gets a boost, and your core is actively involved throughout the session.
- NASA-Backed Efficiency: Not only is rebounding enjoyable, but it's also incredibly efficient. According to a NASA study, rebounding is 68 percent more effective than jogging, making it a top-notch choice for those seeking results.
- Thriving Global Trend: The trampoline market is booming, and for good reason. Embrace this worldwide phenomenon and be a part of the fitness revolution.
The Hit Fitness Trampoline is the perfect fitness equipment for training endurance, coordination and balance.
- Solid and stable construction.
- Ideal for high intensity interval training and other forms of aerobic exercise.
- Springs covered by vinyl border for added safety.
- Light-weight frame.
- Engineered to provide a stable, low-impact bounce.
- Robust and Durable.
- Reduces the amount of force applied to the joints that occurs with traditional aerobic equipment.
- Suitable for children and adults.
- Anti-slip legs.
- Easily stored.
- Suitable for commercial and home gym use.
- 36 high tensile wire springs.
- Height (mm): 292.
- Diameter (mm): 1016.
- Maximum user weight 120kg.
- With the use of the HIT Fitness Trampoline individuals can burn 160 calories every 30 minutes without putting significant strain on their joints.
- Traditional trampoline workouts include high intensity bursts of jumping, trampoline prances, and trampoline squats.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.