Donic Protection Line S500 Table Tennis Paddle
Which teacher, which youth club leader does not know the plucked coverings from table tennis rackets? Donic-Schildkroet, the market leader in leisure table tennis in Central Europe, presents an innovative concept for school sports with the new Protection Line.
Special, wider edge tapes extend to the edge of the surface and thus optimally protect the racket against the plucking of the surface, which is widespread in public areas. Or against unintentional damage to the base and sponge. This means that the rubbers remain undamaged on the rackets longer, even in school sports! The middle model of the Donic-Schildkroet Protection Line is the bat S500. Already equipped with a slightly more grippy ITTF approved Schildkroet Elite rubber (smooth surface, pimples inside) and 1.5 mm sponge, it is the ideal learning club for the first training with spin with a little faster game. The ITTF approved surface enables the game to be trained with spin/cut. The 1.5mm sponge gives the racket reasonable acceleration for a faster game. The handle is in the popular concave shape and fits perfectly in the hand. It is kept in trendy black. 5-fold special veneer. Suitability for control, speed 50 of 100, spin 50 of 100, control 80 of 100. The Protection Line S500 racket is the direct successor to the Team Germany 500, which has been a popular school sport racket for years. The Protection Line S500 also offers the new Protection System with identical equipment.
- Special, wider edge tapes extend to the edge of the surface
- Protect the racket against plucking
- Protection against damage to the base & sponge
- Brand: Donic-Schildkroet
- Colour: Black/Red
- Dimensions: 26.3cm (L) x 14.6cm (W) x 2.4cm (H)
- Material: Basswood, Poplar (China), rubber covering
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.