Hit Fitness Swiss Bar
Build up your power and strength with the versatile, multi-function Hit Fitness Swiss Bar! This bar is excellent for all forms of pressing and pulling exercises while not putting too much pressure on your shoulders or wrists. The sleek design makes it so that it increases tricep activation while decreasing stress on your upper extremities. The neutral handles on the Viking Press offer a more secure grip, giving extra support than you would get with a straight bar.
- This bar is not suitable for Power Racks, Wall Mounted Racks or Squat Racks / Stands.
That’s not all the Swiss Bar can do. The bar has three different grip widths bringing more variety for those wanting to target a specific muscle in their training. Each inner handle is a soft knurled texture for an easy and comfortable grip. The grips help relieve pressure and strain on the wrists and shoulders while targeting the muscles you want to work out.
The Swiss Bar is ideal for skull crushers, overhead press, bench press, front raises, hammer curl, chest press variations, row variations, and many more!
- Powder coated steel and soft knurled grips
- Narrow and wide inner grips
- Suitable for a wide range of exercises
- Works around shoulder injuries
- Fits standard 2” plates
- Three different grip variations
- Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Net weight: 16kg
- Length: 220cm
- Width: 28.5cm
- Height: 7.5cm
Need help in choosing the right Barbell for you? Why not read our Weight Bar Buying Guide
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.