Hit Fitness Swiss Ball | 65cm
The Hit Fitness Swiss Ball is designed to be a chaotic, unstable surface, so you train the primary muscle groups in coordination with the smaller, stabilizing muscles, strengthening your full body in unison. Because the swiss ball can offer a total body workout, results are usually achieved in a shorter period of time, when in coordination with a suitable nutrition routine and exercise plan. Your Swiss Ball is a fun, yet challenging way to stretch, tone your muscles, and tighten your body, while still training your stability. The inflatable exercise ball can hold weights up to 1000lbs. This Swiss Ball package also comes with a specialized exercise guide, an air pump, ball plugs, and a ball plug remover, and measuring tape.
- Multi-purpose stability workouts
- Quickens results
- Tighten your body
- Heavy-duty and firm
- Full training and information set
What size should I get?
- As a general rule, your exercise ball should be large enough when you sit on it, your knees bend at a 90-degree angle.
- if you are between 5’-5’5”, go with a 55 cm ball.
- If you are between 5’6”-5’10”, choose the 65cm ball
- If you are tall than 5’10”, the 75cm ball is probably the best fit for you
- Includes 65cm inflatable swiss ball, Air pump, Printed exercise guide, Ball plugs, ball plug remover, Measuring tape.
- The 55cm (blue) Professional Grade Swiss Ball is recommended for persons 5’ to 5’5”, the 65cm (red) ball for persons 5’5” to 6’, and the 75cm (silver) ball for persons 6’ and over.
- Can hold weights of up to 1000lbs.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.