NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle
The new NordicTrack S22i Studio Bike features a 360° rotating HD touchscreen, an upgraded 30W sound system, auto-adjustable resistance and incline, and LIVE and On-Demand Worldwide Workouts. Realistic terrain is necessary for real workouts. This exercise bike has both an incline and a decline feature.
The NordicTrack S22i Studio Bike features the most advanced sound system yet, providing clearer audio for each immersive iFIT workout. Start your ride in your favourite athletic shoes or step it up a notch with SPD-compatible cycling shoes. [Not included: cycling shoes and SPD cleats].
There are no complicated manual adjustments required. With iFIT, your trainer will adjust resistance, incline, and decline for you automatically. On or off the bike, enjoy trainer-led iFIT workouts. The touch screen rotates and tilts 360 degrees, giving you the best possible view no matter where you are.
- 22-inch 360° Rotating HD Touchscreen
- -10 % Decline to 20 % Incline
- Dual 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity
- New Upgraded 30W Sound System
- Auto-adjusting resistance & Incline
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance
- LIVE and On-Demand worldwide workouts
- New Hybrid SPD+Toe Clip Pedals
- Improved Ergonomic Padded Saddle
- Vertical and horizontal seat adjustment
- Improved Handlebar Adjustment
- AutoBreeze Fan, Android 9 OS
- Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Google Maps Workout Technology
- HD Graphics with Processor Cooling
- Quiet Drive Incline Tech
- Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity
- New Welded Stabilizers
- Smart-Response Drive System
- Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Premium Steel Construction
- Enhanced Corrosion Resistance
- One Touch Controls
|Max User Weight||135 kg|
|Dimensions||147 x 56 x 160 cm|
|Flywheel Weight||13 kg|
|Console||22” Full Color Touchscreen|
|Resistance Levels||24 levels Digital Quick|
What is iFit?
|30-Day Free Trial included|
|Pulse||ActivePulse Technology / SmartBeat Arm Band (Sold separately)|
|Audio||Premium 30W Audio Dual 2” Speakers / Bluetooth Headphone Compatible|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes (Dual)|
|Warranty||10-Year Frame, 2-Year Parts and 1-Year Labor Warranty|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.