Hit Fitness Over Sized Medicine Ball | 12kg
- HIT FITNESS bring you their range of high quality oversized medicine balls.
- A medicine ball is a weighted ball that is commonly utilized for a variety of rehabilitation and strength training exercises.
- The medicine ball is also used in sports medicine to improve strength and neuromuscular coordination.
- The leather PVC exterior provides excellent gripping power for athletes during high intensity workouts where sweat begins to impede gripping ability.
- All HIT FITNESS medicine balls come equipped with a solid backed cotton interior and thick nylon double stitching, making these oversized medicine balls extremely durable.
- Medicine balls can be used by all individuals regardless of their training level or age.
- The larger size of the oversized medicine balls allows for extra stability during exercises movements in which the ball is used for support such as close grip push ups or single leg hamstring curls.
- Oversized Medicine Ball
- Leather PVC exterior
- Solid-packed cotton stuffing interior
- Thick Nylon double-cross stitching
- Available in weights 3kg, 6kg, 9kg, and 12kg
- HIT FITNESS medicine balls can be used to improve athletic endurance, explosiveness, speed, power, and overall core strength.
- Medicine balls are suitable for a variety of exercises such as squats, overhead presses, deadlifts, and core exercises such as weighted sit-ups.
- Medicine balls allow users to add weight/resistance to movements which results in increased power and strength in those movements over time
- Medicine balls can also be used to perform a variety of sports injury rehab exercises such as single leg hamstring curls.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.