InBody Body Composition Analyser 770 Package
The InBody Body Composition Analyser 770 Package goes beyond traditional body composition analysis and takes a deeper look into body fat. This model offers two types of results sheets: body composition and body water.
The InBody Body Composition Analyser 770 Package is an essential tool for any hospital, university, health clinic and fitness facility. Patients or clients with diabetes, obesity or other health conditions, where body water plays a role, are being helped thanks to a segmental insight into body water.
Thanks to its high accuracy and reproducibility the InBody Body Composition Analyser 770 Package helps any professional to perform the ultimate analysis.
Features and Benefits
- 60 SECONDS Provides body composition and body water in one quick, easy test.
- NO ESTIMATIONS Only impedance is used to calculate your results; no statistical data needed
- HISTORY Tracks changes on the Body Composition History chart on the result sheet.
- LEAN MASS Provides lean mass values for each body segment in pounds.
- BODY WATER Divides Total Body Water into Intracellular Water and Extracellular.
- SEGMENTAL DATA Provides Segmental ICW, ECW, and ECW/TBW values.
- BODY FAT Provides segmental fat and visceral fat analysis
- RESEARCH Provides Leg Lean Mass, Phase Angle, Reactance, & TBW/LBM
- Dimensions: 526 x 850 x 1175 (L x W x H ) : mm
- Frequencies: 1, 5, 50, 250, 500, 1000 kHz
- Test Duration: 60 seconds
- Weight Range:10 – 270 kg
- Age Range: 3-99 years
- Height Range: 95 – 220 cm
- Equipment Weight - 38 kg
- Database - 100,000 results (if member ID is utilized)
- Accessories -Body Composition Result Sheet, Body Water Result Sheet (Optional), USB Thumb Drive, InBody Tissue
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Compatible Printers: Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- Measurements: 30 impedance measurements, 6 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features: EMR Integration (HL7 Ready), Barcode Scanner Integration, Lookin’Body 120 and Lookin’Body Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code
- Outputs: Standard Outputs Weight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Mass Index, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Impedance at each segment/ frequency
- Additional Outputs: Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, ECW/TBW Analysis, Visceral Fat Level, Segmental Fat Analysis, Visceral Fat Area, Segmental Body Water Analysis, Segmental ECW/TBW Analysis, Segmental ICW Analysis, Segmental ECW Analysis, Leg Lean Mass, TBW/LBM, Reactance, Whole Body and Segmental Phase Angle
Brochure / Documentation
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.