InBody Body Composition Analyser 370S Package
The InBody Body Composition Analyser 370S Package is the basis model for the fitnessworld to measure body composition.
Gyms around the world help their members to achieve their goals through the use of this advanced device. The In InBody Body Composition Analyser 370S Package has been designed to inspire customers’ curiosity in every gym.
Just like the other InBody devices, the 370S model has a very high accuracy and reproducibility
Features and Benefits
- 15 SECOND TEST Quick and easy body composition test.
- NO ESTIMATIONS Only impedance is used to calculate your results; no statistical data needed
- HISTORY Tracks changes on the Body Composition History chart on the result sheet.
- LEAN MASS Provides lean mass values for each body segment in pounds.
- BODY FAT Provides segmental fat and visceral fat analysis
- DESIGN Specially designed to attact the attention of gym members
- Dimensions: 522 x 874 x 1059 (L x W x H ) : mm
- Height Range: 95 – 220 cm
- Equipment Weight: 26 kg
- Database: 100,000 results (if member ID is utilized)
- Frequencies: 5, 50, 250 kHz
- Test Duration: 15 seconds
- Weight Range: 10 – 250 kg
- Age Range: 3-99 years
- Accessories: InBody Result Sheets, USB Thumb Drive, InBody Tissue, Carrying Case, Thermal Printer
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Compatible Printers: Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- Measurements: 5 impedance measurements, 3 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features: Lookin’Body 120 and Lookin’Body Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code, Foldable Design
- Outputs: Standard Outputs Weight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Mass Index, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Impedance at each segment/frequency
Brochure / Documentation
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.