Impulse Fitness Pull Down (Refurbished)
The Impulse Sterling Lateral Pulldown is robust, effective and aesthetically appealing. It is designed to reproduce the feeling of using free weights. It meets the demands of a high-use environment, with plate loading features to ensure low maintenance and four plate storage pegs built in to save space in your facility. It has a biomechanically accurate movement path and design which replicates the feel of free weights whilst accurately targeting multiple back muscles and bicep muscles. The one touch adjustments makes this product simple to adjust, allowing users of all shapes and sizes to have a bespoke workout experience at speed and ease. It features a 300kg maximum load which makes users feel safe and secure when lifting at their maximum output. This equipment was part of Impulse's exclusive equipment provided for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
The refurbished model is as good as new and comes with a 3 month warranty.
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl
- Fixed resistance equipment range
- Thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core
|Dimensions||1482 x 1489 x 1967mm (L x W x H)|
|Starting Weight (one arm)||2kg|
|Maximum User Weight||150kg|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.