Hit Fitness Dip Attachment For Hit Fitness F100 Standard Power Rack
**This fits F100 Models Bought before 2024 Only**
The HIT FITNESS Dip station is a dip bar attachment that is suitable for the HIT FITNESS F100 Standard Power Rack. It is used to perform various bodyweight movements and abdominal exercises.
- Utilises the support of both safety bars ensuring maximum support and stability
- Heavy duty construction
- Easy to attach to HIT FITNESS F100 Standard Power Racks to perform various exercises
- Easily removable and stored away for extra space when not in use
- Suitable attachment for the HIT FITNESS F100 Standard Power Rack
- Saves on floor space as it becomes a part of the rack
- Fully adjustable height options
- All HIT FITNESS Dip Stations come equipped with a supportive cross-brace which ensures maximum stability during bodyweight exercise movements.
- Easy and quick installation and dismantling process
- Only requires a small amount of storage space and can be stored away quickly
- The HIT FITNESS Dip Station can be mounted on the F100 Standard Power Rack to the preferred height of each individual
- Very useful and versatile piece of equipment for a garage gym or commercial gym.
- HIT FITNESS F100 Power Rack Dip Station
- Colour: Black
- Heavy duty construction
- The HIT FITNESS Dip Station is a highly versatile piece of equipment that can be used for a large variety of bodyweight and weighted exercises. Exercises such as dips and weighted dips can be used to target the pecs, shoulders, triceps, forearms, and spinal erectors of the lower back.
- Depending on the height of the dip station, additional exercises such as pull ups, push ups and reverse dips can be performed with or without added weight.
- Abdominal exercises such as leg raises and leg crunches can also be performed using the dip station.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.