Precor TRM 731 Treadmill
The insight driven design of the TRM 731 delivers the same reliability, performance, and efficiency that Precor is known for at a budget-friendly price. Built for high-use on our commercial platform, this treadmill sacrifices nothing in longevity, making it a money-saving valuable investment. Features like the Active Status Light make it easy to maintain for any of your staff and decreases product downtime. At the same time, the TRM 731 delivers a consistent Precor feel and comfort for your exercisers. The P31 LED console provides exercisers essential workout metrics for an effective fitness experience.
- Reliable, Efficient and Easy to Maintain: The motor drive system has improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill. All of this works together to help you increase operational efficiencies and protect your investment.
- Patented IFT and GFX Technologies: The 700 Line treadmill has a 0 - 15% incline with a max speed of 12 mph. Ground Effects® Impact Control System (GFX) is the improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) is the patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- P31 Console: Finally, an LED console that works harder for you, your servicers, and your exercisers. Get integrated asset management to supercharge your service techs with extra information, right at their fingertips. Exercisers will enjoy the well-placed channel and volume change controls.
|Emergency Stop||Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.|
|Auto Stop||Step sensor detection stops a moving running belt when there is no exerciser.|
|Motor||IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance and a smooth, natural feel.|
|Frame||New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.|
|Ground Effects® Impact Control System||New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.|
|Rollers||Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance.|
|Integrated Footplant Technology™||Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.|
|Deck and Belt||Multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor.
The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill.
The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes.
The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
|Elevation System||Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.|
|Water Bottle Holder||Dual holders cradle the exerciser's water bottle to keep it stable.|
|Active Status Light||The Active Status Light alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill to quickly identify when maintenance or service is needed.|
|Display Type||Advanced LED|
|Console Language(s)||English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
|Units Selection||Metric or U.S. Standard|
|Maximum Pause Time (Pause)||120 seconds|
|Maximum Workout Time||Unlimited|
% Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Cals/min, Cals/hr, watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Elevation Gain
Custom Weight Loss HRC
Weight Loss HRC
Custom Weight Loss HRC
Weight Loss HRC
Gerkin Fitness Test
1 Cross Country
2 Cross Country
Heart Rate Monitoring
|Touch||Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.|
|Telemetry||Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.|
|Heart Rate Sensor Advisory||The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended.|
Integrated Entertainment Options
|Mobile Device Charger||Yes|
|Personal Viewing System (PVS)||Optional|
|Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification)||15.6 inch / 39.6 cm screen|
|Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver||Optional|
|Diagnostics||Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.|
|Power Cord Management||ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs|
|Motor||IFT-Drive controller works with a high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency.|
|Handrail Length (inches / cm)||18 in / 46 cm|
|Roller Diameter (inches / cm)||3.5 in / 8.9 cm|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs / 181 kg|
|Step-up Height||9.5 in / 24 cm|
|Speed Range||0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8-19.2 km/h|
|Decline / Incline Range||0% to 15% incline in 0.5% increments|
|Standard Frame Colors||Gloss Metallic Silver
|Running Surface (L X W)||60 X 22 in / 153 X 56 cm|
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
|Height with PVS||78 in / 198 cm|
|Length||83 in / 211 cm|
|Width||35 in / 89 cm|
|Height||64 in / 163 cm|
|Equipment Weight||405 lbs / 184 kg|
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
|Length||92 / 42 in / 234 / 107 cm|
|Width||39 / 39.5 in / 99 / 100 cm|
|Height||23.5 / 24 in / 60 / 61 cm|
|Shipping Weight||418 lbs / 190 kg|
|International 240 VAC||IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord|
|U.S. & Canada 240 VAC||Dedicated220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle|
|U.S. & Canada 120 VAC||Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle|
|Personal Viewing Screen (PVS)||Powered|
|Cord Length||12 feet / 3.7 meters|
|EN957||EN957 / ASTM|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.