Precor Resolute Diverging Seated Row Machine
The Resolute Strength Diverging Seated Row lets exercisers enjoy a natural-feeling rowing motion without the hassles of oars and water. Independent movement arms allow for targeted training to develop and improve back strength and proper posture.
- Biomechanically Sound - The Resolute Seated Row features independent movement arms that diverge as they draw back for a natural-feeling rowing motion. This provides better engagement of the back muscles, including the lats, trapezius, biceps, deltoids and the rhomboids. The multi-grip option handles are angled to reduce wrist stress during the exercise.
- Designed to Go the Distance - The upholstered pads of the Resolute Seated Row underwent 1.2 million cycles of testing to ensure that this machine will be a durable workhorse for any facility. A contemporary, low profile design across the Resolute line gives even small facilities an open, spacious feel.
Focused on the Experience - The upright, open design makes the Resolute Seated Row easy to access. The adjustable chest pad, in combination with the gas-assisted ratcheting seat, make it easy to get the proper fit and stabilisation throughout the movement.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 160 x 139 x 148 cm
- Weight Stack Tower Height: 148 cm
- Equipment Weight: 279 kg
- Weight Stack: 109 kg
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.