Precor Resolute Diverging Lat Pulldown Machine
The Resolute Strength Diverging Lat Pulldown features independent movement arms and ergonomically-shaped, rotating handles that allow the exerciser’s arm to travel in a natural movement path. Exercisers can train one arm or both simultaneously or alternately.
- Biomechanically Sound - Independent movement arms and rotating handles allow for various natural arm and hand positions during the full range of the diverging motion. The proprietary ergonomic design of the slip-resistant handles optimise grip with less forearm fatigue.
- Designed to Go the Distance - The oversized steel tubing of the Diverging Lat Pulldown contributes to a more durable product while also giving one of the most popular pieces of the Resolute line a timeless, contemporary silhouette. One piece, soft rubber foot caps make the equipment easier to move and will remain in place even if kicked.
Focused on the Experience - The independent movement arms move in a diverging motion, providing a more natural feel, greater range of motion and variety in exercise movement patterns. Exercisers can also target the lats on one side to strengthen the large muscle that helps rotate the arm and pull the shoulder down and back.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 146 x 126 x 206 cm
- Weight Stack Tower Height: 148 cm
- Equipment Weight: 266 kg
- Weight Stack: 109 kg
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.