Precor Discovery Series Plate Loaded Seated Dip Machine
The Discovery Series Plate Loaded Seated Dip features a unique motion path that is achieved through narrow and wide handle positions that ensure a targeted workout and correct exercise movement. The oversized push-down handles provide a large surface area to reduce pressure, resulting in a more effective and comfortable workout.
- Independent and Dependent Movement Arms - The DPL0521 Seated Dip can be configured to feature independent or dependent movement by simply removing the movement arm crosstube. Independent motion demands greater balance and core muscle engagement, while the dependent movement arm configuration allows for more power movements.
- Oversized Handles - Oversized push-down handles provide a large surface area to reduce pressure on the exerciser’s hands. Rotating handles give the exerciser the option to use a narrow or wide grip position.
- Ratcheting Seat Adjustment - The highly durable, industrial-grade seat adjustment with an ergonomic, over-molded rubber adjustment handle, makes it easy and comfortable for exercisers to get the right fit.
- Weight Storage Horns - The two weight horns are optimally positioned for easy load and unload and provide storage for over 400 lb / 181.5 kg of weight plates.
- Instructional Placard - Easy-to-understand, large, text-free illustrations demonstrate correct form at a glance and a QR code links to a helpful 30-second instructional video.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 41 x 37 in / 183 x 104 x 94 cm
- Product Weight: 287 lb / 130 kg
- Starting Weight: 8 lb / 3.6 kg
- Max Lift Load Capacity: 360 lb / 163 kg
- Weight Storage Horns: 2
- Frame and Finish: Heavy-duty steel tubing is welded in all structural areas to withstand the most severe environments. Powder coated frame.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.