Precor AMT 885 Adaptive Motion Trainer
The award-winning and innovative design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 885 intuitively responds to users' natural motion, allowing exercisers to completely change the flow of movements for a comprehensive cardio workout - all without so much as the push of a button. The P82 touchscreen console provides exercisers with an engaging workout through an intuitive interface and can connect to Apple Watch® via the optional Smart Watch Connector.
- Adaptive Motion with Open Stride™: Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adjust their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and change stride length at will from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), providing an infinite range of stride paths to engage several muscle groups.
- Adaptive Motion Trainer®: A Versatile Cardio Workout: With a combination of climbing, walking and running movements, moving handle bars and dual action movements between the arms and legs, the AMT® 885 allows users to focus on different muscle groups for a total body workout.
- P82 Touchscreen Console Connects to Apple Watch®: The P82 console offers a brilliant 15" screen that's ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion. When networked, it is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility. Available with the optional Precor Smart Watch Connector for Apple Watch - factory-installed or as a field-installed retrofit kit.
|Biomechanics||Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.|
|Water Bottle and Accessories Holder||Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.|
|Covers||Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.|
|Bearings and Pivot Points||The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.|
|Stride Dial™||By selecting Stride Dial™ from the Workout Progress Panel, users see stride length changes in real-time to determine the muscle groups being worked. By touching the Views button, users can add the Stride Dial™ to the Icon bar at the bottom of the touch screen.|
|Dual Action||Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.|
|Foot Pedals||Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.|
|Step-on Platform||Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.|
|Adaptive Stride Length||Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm) it matches the desired workout for each unique user.|
|Open Stride™||Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).|
|Minimum Watts||20 watts|
|Maximum Watts||375 watts|
|Resistance System||Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).|
|Resistance Levels||1 - 20|
|Supports Connection to Apple Watch®||Yes, via optional Smart Watch Connector|
|Console Type||15-inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Tactile Dome Keys||Yes|
Open Stride Level
Total Distance, Distance Remaining
Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts
Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time
Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate.
|Console Language(s)||English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|
|Units Selection||Metric and U.S. Standard|
|Maximum Pause Time (Pause)||120 seconds|
|Maximum Workout Time||120 minutes|
Heart Rate Monitoring
|Touch||Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.|
|Telemetry||Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.|
|Heart Rate Sensor Advisory||The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended.|
|Diagnostics||Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.|
|Preva® Network Capable||Optional|
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
|Length||80 inches / 203 cm|
|Width||35 inches / 89 cm|
|Height||73 inches / 186 cm|
|Equipment Weight||422 lbs / 191 kg|
|Machine Weight (base equipment)||422 lbs / 191 kg|
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
|Length||70 inches / 178 cm|
|Width||32 inches / 81 cm|
|Height||67 inches / 170 cm|
|Shipping Weight||495 lbs / 225 kg|
|International 240 VAC||
Applicable country-specific power cord
|U.S. & Canada 120 VAC||120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle|
|Personal Viewing Screen (PVS)||Powered|
|Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm)||2 inches / 5 cm|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs / 159 kg|
|Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm)||8 W x 14 L inches / 20 W x 36 L cm|
|Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position)||6.5 inches / 16.5 cm|
|Standard Frame Colors||Gloss Metallic Silver
|EN957||EN957 / ASTM|
Integrated Entertainment Options
|Personal Viewing System (PVS)||Integrated|
|Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification)||15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption|
|iPod® / iPhone® Compatible||Integrated|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.