Nautilus U626 Upright Cycle
The Nautilus U626 Upright Cycle once again showcases the high standard you can always expect from Nautilus. Featuring the DualTrack multi-LCD display console with goal tracking functionality, the U626 enables you to set and track exercise goals of workout time, distance travelled; and calories burned.
With 29 workout programmes, including 12 profile, 9 heart rate control, 4 custom, 2 fitness test, 1 recovery test and 1 quick start, this exercise bike offers a varied workout, every time. Coupled with 25 levels of resistance (with 10 resistance quick keys), users of all fitness levels can benefit from a wide range of intensity options.
Complete with Bluetooth LE connectivity, this exercise bike syncs with some of your favourite fitness apps, for smart data and progress tracking. Plus, you can sync with the Explore the World app and see the world as you ride alongside friends in real time!
Enjoy easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts thanks to the high speed, high inertia drive system with perimeter weighted flywheel. Additional accessories include a water bottle holder, media tray, speakers (with acoustic chamber for big sound), 3-speed adjustable cooling fan, MP3 port, USB charging port and transport wheels.
- 25 resistance levels: For a wide range of intensity options
- Heart rate monitoring: Contact and telemetry enabled
- Console: DualTrack blue backlit LCD, 4 user profiles
- Bluetooth connectivity: Sync with the Explore the World app and your other fitness favourites (app connectivity subject to change)
- Sound system: MP3 port with speakers (with acoustic chamber for enhanced audio)
- Flywheel: Perimeter weighted for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts
- Built-In Programmes: 29 pre-set workouts including: 12 profile, 9 heart rate control, 4 custom, 2 fitness test, 1 recovery test and 1 quick start
- App Integration: Explore the World
- Frame Adjustability: Handles rotate, Saddle Forwards and Backwards, Saddle Up and Down
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Analog, In-Built Sensors
- Additional features: Water bottle holder; media tray; 3-speed adjustable cooling fans; USB charging port; transport wheels
|Max User Weight||136 kg|
|Dimensions||104 x 55 x 146 cm|
|Drive System||High Inertia|
|Console||DualTrack blue backlit LCD, 4 user profiles|
Try the Explore the World App
|Pulse||Contact Heart Rate Grips|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Warranty||Frame: 10 years | Parts: 2 years | Electrical: 1 year | Labour: 90 days|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.