Impulse Fitness Ski and Row Training Machine
Oversized Delivery: €39.95 Nationwide | FREE Click & Collect.
The Impulse Fitness Ski and Row Training Machine from Impulse is the combination of two widely popular and functional exercises, ski-ing and rowing. To operate this machine simply lay flat on the floor and use the same as a normal rower - when finished, adjust the rail system into the locked upright position, securing it by clipping it in at the joining point. To use the Ski motion take hold of the two handles at either side of the top of the rail system and pull down as demonstrated, repeat this action in a high intensity.
If you are looking for a low-impact, highly effective, quality machine to use in your gym then look no further. In addition to all the functions this machine offers a spacious rail system with smooth movements - so this is a quieter machine than others on the market. See our images and diagrams to fully understand the various options of exercises available with the Impulse Ski Row machine.
- Multi-use rower to allow you to target every body part with one machine
- Rower - the use of rowers have been a long time favourite for fitness enthusiasts. It's low-impact multi muscle targeting nature allows users to increase their cardiovascular levels along with building toned muscles in the upper legs, back core muscle groups.
- Ski motion - the popularity of this movement is increasing year on year and for good reason. The benefit of having this option available to users gives them the opportunity to train the body in a different fashion and further increase their fitness. By pulling down on the handles at the top of the rail users exert their energy, activating muscle groups such as arms, glutes core.
- Additional Straps - the extra straps included with this machine offer the option of focusing on isolation movements such as triceps pushdowns, cable crunches, glute kickbacks and more.
- Warranty: 7 years Frame, 2 years display and 1 year Durable Parts.
Need help in choosing the right rower for you? Why not read our Rowing Machine Buying Guide
|Max User Weight||150kg|
|Dimensions||262 x 81 x 106 cm|
|Console||5-inch LCD screen|
|Programs||3 target programs|
|Warranty||7 years Frame, 2 years display and 1 year Durable Parts|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.