Hit Fitness Soft Jump Boxes Bundle | 6", 18" and 24"
The HIT Fitness Soft Plyometric Boxes Bundle | 6", 18" and 24" is an ideal alternative to the traditional wooden or metal jump boxes. Additionally, soft Plyometric boxes are much easier on athletes’ joints which reduces the risk of developing injuries and joint pain.
The 12" box displayed in the picture is not available at the moment.
Furthermore, HIT Fitness Plyometric boxes can be stacked on each other so your athletes can keep progressing and improving their explosive power as their movement patterns improve over time.
- 1x Soft Plyometric Box 6"
1x Soft Plyometric Box 18"
- 1x Soft Plyometric Box 24"
- Heights available: 6", 18", 24"
- Alternatively, can be used for box squats and improving squat technique
- Anti-slip exterior surface
- Extremely durable materials
- Small gym floor space footprint
- Multiple jump height options
- Alternating Heights for progression – 6", 18", 24"
- Colour coded
- Functional training equipment
- Soft foam coating, covered by anti-slip synthetic leather exterior
- Handles for easy transportation
- Only to be used on smooth surfaces
- Possible to use in conjunction with each other
All HIT Fitness Plyometric boxes can also be flipped on to different sides to alter the height of the box to suit each individual athlete’s needs and performance levels. As the majority of beginner athletes tend to be afraid of doing box jumps, HIT Fitness Plyometric boxes come in a variety of sizes so each athlete can start their box jump training from a level that they are comfortable with. Also, in the case that an athlete loses their footing or misjudges a jump, the soft foam Plyometric boxes will ensure that they do not injure their shins and legs.
- Bundles or packs are online exclusive.
- Discount codes do not apply to bundles or packs.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.