Hit Fitness Olympic Cast Iron Tri-Grip Pack | 100kg 7ft Bar
HIT Fitness Cast Iron Triple Grip Weight Plates were designed to replicate old school steel plates that were used worldwide before the era of rubber-coated plates and bumper plates. An important aspect of tri-grip plates is that they are perhaps the safest Olympic Weight Plates on the market due to their numerous grip areas. Included in this pack is a set of collars to further ensure the safety of its users.
- 4 x Cast Iron Weight Plates | 2.5kg
- 4 x Cast Iron Weight Plates | 5kg
- 2 x Cast Iron Weight Plates | 10kg
- 2 x Cast Iron Weight Plates | 15kg
- 1 x Olympic Barbell | 7ft
- 1 pair of Spring Collars
With the intention of making these plates more versatile and easy to carry, HIT Fitness have added multiple gripping options to each plate. This style of grip makes it easier to rack & un-rack weights from barbells & storage units as well as transporting them through a busy gym.
HIT Fitness cast iron weight plates are manufactured with premium materials in order to increase their durability and feel, this also helps to resist scuffs and scratches during use.
Our range of HIT Fitness Cast Iron Triple Grip Weight Plates are available in increments from 1.25 - 25kg. This 7ft Olympic Barbell is a must have for anyone serious about their weight training. 28mm in diameter at the center of the bar and is for use with 2" Olympic plates only.
It is perfect for squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, bent over rows with or without plates and much more. The barbell has a sleek chrome finish and knurling to ensure maximum grip during workouts. Ensure you use the spring collars supplied whilst training to help ensure your safety.
- Premium cast iron manufacturing
- Multiple gripping options
- Replicates classic powerlifting weight plates
- Extremely durable and long lasting
- Versatile piece of equipment
- Can be used independently of barbells
- Perfect for squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, bent over rows & more
- Bar diameter: 30 mm
- Bar ends diameter: 50 mm
- Barbell: 7Ft Olympic Bar
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Silver chrome bar
- Knurling at the mid area of barbell
- Spring collars: 50 mm
- Max load: 600kg
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.