6-Pack Training Kit | Ab Wheel, Balance Board, & Stability Cushion
Hit Fitness Ab Wheel Super delivers an intense workout, helping you to build a strong core and improving overall body weight balance while decreasing the likelihood of injuries. The Hit Fitness Ab Wheel challenges your upper and lower abdominals, obliques, serratus, and entire core, for more developed and defined ab muscles. Our Ab Wheel features soft-touch, non-slip rubber handles for maximum stability, ensuring your safety so that you can place all your attention on strengthening your core. Included with the Hit fitness Ab Wheel is a training manual to help you safely and effectively work your core to your delight.
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to use.
- Soft-touch, non-slip rubber handles for maximum stability
- Upgraded performance for enhanced and faster results.
- Dimensions: 18 x 33 cm
HIT FITNESS Balance Board is a great tool to assist in the development of muscle endurance, increased stability, and is great for lower body rehabilitation. Strengthen your core muscles while simultaneously challenging your balance and stability. The durable, non-slip gripping surface on our balance board will allow you to stabilize and stay focused, even during the most intense workouts.
- Premium quality wooden balance board with a non-slip gripping surface.
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Diameter: 40 cm
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
HIT FITNESS Stability Cushion can be used to train core stability, tone muscles, and improve balance and body posture, it can be seen as a core physical therapy tool. The soft disk can be utilized in pilates, yoga, or regular workouts to work your core muscles, increase balance and stability. Its inflatable balance cushion has raised massage points to help improve natural circulation and blood flow. The difficulty level may be increased or decreased by adding or reducing air pressure. Balance pad made from high-grade PVC material. Wobble seat provides extra thickness and supports over 650 lbs / 295kg.
- Hit Fitness Core Disc supports over 650 lbs / 295kg of weight.
- Varying levels of difficulty to adjust to your rising skill level.
- Comes with a training manual to optimize your knowledge of the product and exercises.
- Disc Seat Diameter: 33 cm
- Height: 5.6 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.