Hit Fitness 20 Studio Pump Sets & Storage Rack
The Hit Fitness Pump Set is a great piece of home gym equipment for any level of exercise skill. 6 plates come with the bar to make up to 20kg maximum, meaning this piece can be used for a wide range of exercises including curls, shoulder press, floor press, front raise, thrusters and so many more. Ergonomically designed, the bar has a rubber feel on the touchpoints allowing it to feel comfortable when performing front squats, back squats, thrusters, and hip thrusters.
The plates in the pack are squared so they will not roll when left on the floor and have a rubber outer, meaning they will not clank against each other, will not make undue noise when placed on floors and also will protect your floor against knocks.
This pump set will allow you to do thorough workouts from home and as suggested in the name; get your muscles pumping!
- Adjustable weight up to 20kg allowing for a wide range of exercises
- Soft touchpoints for comfort when lifting
- 2 spring collars fit tightly on the bar to keep the weight plates sturdy
- Handles on the weight plates to allow for ease of movement and extra exercises
- Strong and durable design to hold up against knocks and drops
- Total weight: 20kg
- Barbell included
- Weight plates included: 2 x 5kg, 2 x 2.5kg and 2 x 1.25kg
- 2 spring collars included
- Barbell Material: Plastic and metal with rubber coating
The HIT Fitness Pump Set Rack offers storage for up to 20 pump sets. This robust & sleek design will sit perfectly in most gyms and bring a level of tidiness which can be difficult to attain when dealing with sets made up of so many components.
The box situated in the centre at the bottom of the unit stores the pump bars and the pegs running across each horizontal slat -these are to be used for the pump weight plates & clamp collars.
- Stores up to 20 pump sets
- Utilizes empty space on the gym floor
- Brings order to storage of pump sets
- Secure & robust for piece of mind
- Sleek & minimal design in order to match most gyms
- Keeps pump sets from getting scrapped & scuffed
Please see below for specifications
Perfect to situate near where your bodypump classes take place this unit will not only help to keep your gym safe & tidy, helping to have segmentation to dedicated areas.
Dimensions: 167 x 177 x 72 cm
Gym Footprint: 177 x 72 cm
Product Weight: 89kg
Pump Sets Included: No
Pump Set Capacity: 20
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.