Bodymax Platinum Commercial ISO Lever Chest Press (Refurbished)
The new Bodymax Platinum Plate Loaded Commercial range is now available at McSport. This fantastic new range of products have been designed by Bodymax to endure the demands of excessive use in a commercial environment. The Platinum Plate Loaded series offers a broad range of machines to work a variety of muscle groups.
The refurbished model is in good condition but might contain minor cosmetic imperfections. Packaging may be damaged.
- Strong and robust construction.
- Professional and stylish design.
- Adjustable seat.
- Built to withstand busy commercial use.
- Comfortable back rest for superior comfort and support.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 147 x 176 x 172cm.
- Weight: 200Kg.
- Standard: Commercial.
- Frame: 5 years.
- Parts Labour: 3 years.
With its eye-catching design and sleek two colour finish, the amazing new ISO lever Chest Press is a must have for all gyms. Built to withstand a busy commercial environment, the chest press specifically targets the deltoids, pectorals, triceps, rhomboids, rotator cuffs and core abdominal muscles.
Easy to use, the exerciser starts from a wide grip position and the arms are pushed forwards and backwards following the body,s natural arc towards and away from the body.
Complete with a padded back rest, adjustable seat and knurled grips the Chest Press offers great support and a comfortable experience. A conveniently placed user instruction placard is a great reference tool that shows how to use the machine effectively and efficiently, as well as what specific muscles are being worked.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.