Align Pilates C2 Pro RC Reformer Bundle (Legs Included)
This new model builds on the excellent reputation of our best-selling C2-Pro Pilates Reformer, with the introduction of our new patent pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar together with a host of refinements to enhance the machines excellent Studio credentials.
The Platform Extender featured in the picture is sold separately.
The rapid change spring bar, radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial in the group class environment, where the C2-Pro RC excels. The spring bar can be adjusted, with springs attached, with a one hand in a single action saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers - watch a video of the new spring bar in action here!
- The C2-Pro RC is stackable and can free-stand, either with the optional new freestanding feet or, if leg extensions are fitted.
- Leg extensions raise the bed height to 42cm versus the 24cm bed height of the standard machine.
- This reformer can accept either a Full or, a Half Cadillac frame.
- Components from the C2 Pro RC, such as the full and half Cadillac frame are also cross-compatible with A2 Series machines.
|Leg & Height Options||2 leg options (24, 42cm high)|
|Rope Adjustment System||T bar system, both ropes adjust together|
|Footbar||4 lockable positions, standard size|
|Spring Bar & Spring Bar Adjustment||Rapid change spring bar|
|Springs||5 springs (1x Strong, 2x Medium, 2x Light)|
|Off Centred Shoulder Rests||Yes|
|Runners/Wheels||Precision aluminium/4 PU wheels|
|Maximum User Weight||150kg|
|Rope Risers||Painted, outside frame. 7 heights (with Legs)|
Align Pilates Leg Extensions | C* Series Reformer
The Align Pilates Leg Extensions For C Series Reformer features a 4-leg extension to raise the height of the Align-Pilates C*-Pro Pilates reformers (including the C1-Pro and C2-Pro) from 24cm to 42cm. In addition to raising the height of the Pilates reformer to the more popular 42cm height, the leg extensions allow the C*-Pro reformer's to free stand which can be very convenient in mixed-function Pilates Studios or health clubs.
This will make a lot of difference for you especially if you suffer from a bad back or difficulty in getting up from the floor.
This set of 4 leg extensions are direct from the manufacturer and are designed for the C Series 1-Pro and C1R, C2Pro reformers. They are not compatible with the original C1 reformer. Has the added bonus of now allowing your C2 Pro to vertically stand without the use of a wall to lean on.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.