Welcome to the user agreement for McSport.ie
In return for allowing you access to McSport.ie, we require you to accept the Terms & Conditions of use set out in this notice.
This agreement includes those terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference. We strongly recommend that you also access and read any other information contained on other pages or websites referred to in this notice, as they may contain further terms and conditions that apply to you.
Internet transactions are processed via our secure ordering facility on a secure server. All major Credit Cards are accepted and the name MCSPORT.IE (after POS) will appear on your credit card transaction statement. All prices displayed within the store include VAT at 23 % as per Revenue guidelines.
We guarantee the confidentiality of your details. Under no circumstances will these be given to any other third party and shall be used for order processing only. Details will be placed on our own mailing list unless otherwise requested.
Descriptions and Product Information
All products displayed on this website are available only whilst stocks last. All photos, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued on this website and any descriptions, photos or illustrations are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard. All prices are subject to change, are quoted in Euro and are inclusive of VAT at 23% where applicable. All sale prices quoted are valid only while stocks last.
We take fraud very seriously; any suspected fraudulent transactions will be pursued through the legal system and will be prosecuted. We report fraud to the Gardaí and UK Police force immediately whereupon the delivery address, names, phone numbers and IP Addresses will be used to find and prosecute for the transaction.
We may contact you to request further information to validate the card details via email or phone.
Prices are quoted exclusive of postage and packing, which will be charged at the rates specified in the delivery section on the product pages.
Where there is a delay or likelihood of delay in the supply of products, we will advise you as soon as practicable.
We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept any orders. Offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. If we email an offer this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code.
You may cancel an order with us any time prior to dispatch.
If your order has already been dispatched, please follow the returns procedure and we will grant you a full refund excluding posting costs.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for all communications sent via or to this website and agree your use of this website for private, proper and lawful purposes only.
You will not carry out any act or omission or procure any act or omission which would damage, delay, interrupt or impair the use of this website or its software. Cause any illegal, offensive, defamatory material to be placed on or associated with this website. Be in breach of any copyright, trade mark, privacy, confidence, or any other third party right, or cause any inconvenience to McSport.ie, its employees, servants, agents, software and other suppliers or any other third party (including, without limitation, creating or procuring software viruses, chain letters, unsolicited communications and 'spam').
In the event that you breach any of these conditions, you will indemnify and keep indemnified McSport.ie, its parent, subsidiaries, associated companies, employees, servants, agents, professional advisors, suppliers and affiliates from time to time against all damages, losses, claims, costs, charges, awards, orders, judgments and other liabilities suffered or threatened as a result of a breach of these conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates and agents and our and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Trade Marks and Copyright
Our trade marks include (amongst others) the McSport.ie name and logo.
These trademarks may be in use and/or registered in more than one country and your use and access of our website does not give you any rights to use our trade marks.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All content included on this website (including, without limitation, the trademarks of McSport.ie, logos, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) is the property of McSport.ie, its affiliates and licensors and as such is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Any copyright or other intellectual property in these web pages is owned by, or licensed to us. It is absolutely prohibited for you to reproduce all or any part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this agreement.
Termination and Suspension
We may immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your registration and deny your access to all or part of the website or refuse to provide our services to you without notice if:
You are in breach of any part of this agreement.
We cannot, for any reason, verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
We believe that your actions may cause legal liability for us, you, or any other use
Once you have finished shopping you will go through to our secure checkout area where you will be asked for the details required to process your order, once complete you will then be issued with an order number and confirmation of your order by email.
We utilise the latest in customer friendly shopping procedures, reinforced with a reliable and secure checkout processing system by Realex / Global Payments or Paypal. You can be 100% confident that we have invested in the most secure transaction methods available today.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All Web servers are behind a firewall and monitored.
No contract will subsist between you and McSport.ie for a sale to you of any product or service unless and until McSport.ie accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has dispatched your order. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time McSport.ie sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
Once a refund has been complete it can take up to and including 2-5 business days to arrive in your account. Please note these are not our timelines but are depending on our banking partner’s terms and conditions
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting an amended agreement on our website. Any amended agreement will govern new user registrations from the date that it is posted and existing users will be bound by the amended agreement after the expiry of 14 days following the date of posting.
Nothing in this agreement shall create or be construed to imply any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer relationship between you and us. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
You cannot assign this agreement but we may assign it at our sole discretion.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others shall not be considered as a waiver of our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Any person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy generally available to such a third party in law or otherwise.
- To participate in the competition, all entrants need to provide a valid email address or contact details. We will not use your contact details for marketing purposes unless you have permitted us to do so.
- An individual can submit only one entry only. If an individual submits multiple entries, only their first entry will be accepted. Each entry will only be valid until the closing date specified above.
- Entries must adhere to the guidance set out in each competition description. Failure to complete all the outlined steps will void the entry.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Prizes may not be returned for cash value or replaced with a different item without express permission from McSport.
- You must collect prizes from McSport except on specific grounds where McSport agree to deliver. Delivery can only be on the Island of Ireland.
- Larger prizes may have to be collected from McSport Showroom.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not following these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid, and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
- McSport accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to lost or undelivered entries to McSport.
- The chosen winner will have 24 hours from the time that notification is sent to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, McSport has the right to choose another winner from the entry pool.
- In circumstances where McSport has been unable to contact the winner, McSport reserves the right to select another winner.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants McSport the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as McSport may choose for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. McSport may also post and/or disclose the prize draw results, including the winner's name and details of the entry.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants McSport the right to capture an image of the winner with the prizes in the McSport showroom and publish it on their social media channels.
- McSport reserves the right to alter the prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. If the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, McSport may award the prize to another entrant.
- McSport reserves the right to verify, during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- All entries become the property of McSport and will not be returned.
- Winners will be announced publicly and contacted privately. Winners will NEVER be asked to click a link and enter bank details to claim their prize. Contact will only be made from an official McSport page (@mcsportireland (https://www.instagram.com/mcsportireland/), @mcsportgyms (https://www.instagram.com/mcsportgyms/), @McSport.ie (https://twitter.com/mcsportireland), McSport (https://www.facebook.com/mcsport) .
- Any copycat social media accounts that ask you to fill in bank details to claim a prize may be trying to scam you. McSport will not be accountable for any loss incurred.
- You can contact the Promoter concerning this promotion by mail or by emailing email@example.com