Xterra Fitness Folding Water Rower ERG600
The Xterra Water Turbine folding rower is the ideal full-body workout to fit right into your home. Both a challenging and enjoyable workout, rowing is the pick of many people's cardio sessions. Its easy-to-read console provides distance, calories burned, pulse more to help guide you throughout the workout. At the end of your workout simply fold the unit as seen in the attached images so you can keep as much floor space free as possible.
The full body rhythmic nature of rowing makes it wonderfully efficient at burning calories while also developing flexibility and strength. Plus, the "zen-like" water movement you hear from the ERG600W multi-bladed impeller can be soothing and meditative.
- Water turbine resistance
- 6 resistance levels
- Cordless design
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Large 5.5" LCD Console features an easy height and angle adjustment for the perfect viewing angle
- The ergonomic rowing handle is contoured and padded for maximum comfort
- Each water tank is pressure tested for long-lasting performance
- Fold up frame design takes up less space when not in use
- Push Button Console
Need help in choosing the right rowing machine for you? Why not read our Rowing Machine Buying Guide
|Max User Weight||135 kg|
|Dimensions||205 x 55 x 84 cm|
|Console||Large 5.5" LCD Console|
|iFit||30-Day Free Trial included|
|Warranty||2 yr Parts and Labour.|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.