The Hit Fitness Club Collection | Series 2
- 1 x Hit Fitness Commercial Squat Stands (Pair)
- 1 x Hit Fitness Commercial Weight Bench
- 2 x Hit Fitness Olympic Competition Bumper Plate | 5kg
- 2 x Hit Fitness Olympic Competition Bumper Plate | 10kg
- 2 x Hit Fitness Olympic Competition Bumper Plate | 15kg
- 2 x Hit Fitness Olympic Competition Bumper Plate | 20kg
- 1 x Hit Fitness 7' Black Coated Olympic Bar 20kg | Commercial
- 1 Pair of Hit Fitness Clamp Collars
The Hit Fitness Commercial grade Squat Stands come with wheels allowing you to easily move and store your stands. Perfect for commercial facilities or for home gyms alike due to their small footprint.
Unlike a power rack, this squat stand can move easily making it suitable for any length of barbell.
- Adjustable Height
- Includes a pair of J-Hook attachments
- Feet pads equipped with anti-skid to avoid damage to the floor.
- 2 wheels per squat stand for mobility.
- Product Weight: 35kg
- Weight Capacity: 350kg
- Dimensions: 81.6cm (L) X 56cm (W) X 185cm (H)
The SB77 by Hit Fitness is a full commercial flat, incline, and decline utility bench. This robust heavy-duty bench is suitable for full commercial use and a generous 700lb (317kg) weight capacity. Made from heavy-duty construction with easy adjustments to the front and rear pads. Comes with front handle and rear transport wheels for easy movement.
- Commercial Weight Bench.
- Adjustable Seat and Back Pads.
- Handle and transport wheels for easy movement.
- Full Commercial Use.
- Heavy Duty Construction.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 317kg
- Colour: Black / Red
- Product Weight: 34.5kg
- 135cm (L) X 73cm (W) X 45.5 -136.7cm (H)
- Gym Floor Space Foot Print: 134.7 (L) x 73 (W) (cm)
- 1 Year Warranty
This 7ft Olympic Barbell is a must have for anyone serious about their strength training. 28mm in diameter and is for use with 2in Olympic plates only. It is perfect for squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, bent over rows with or without plates. The stylish black oxide finish means it is more durable and long lasting than traditional chrome barbells. Weight plates will slide on easily for fast loading. The barbell handles are knurled to ensure maximum grip during workouts. The bar is 20kg in weight and can hold weight of up to 600kg.
- Olympic Barbell
- Black oxide finish for durability
- 7ft in length,
- 28mm diameter
- 20kg in weight
- Suitable for use with Olympic plates or without
- Perfect for squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, bent over rows
- Can hold weight of up to 600kg
Hit Fitness Olympic competition bumper plates are our most premium range of bumper plates as they meet all of the international weightlifting federations specifications and standards.
These Hit Fitness weight plates have been meticulously designed in order to accommodate competitive Olympic weightlifting standards as well as high quality and accurate training regimens. The main advantages that are associated with these plates include effective bounce reduction, thinner plate widths which allow more plates to be loaded on to a barbell, and their weight tolerance must be within +/- 1% of their assigned weight. Additionally, the attractive and bold features of these plates will enhance your gym's appearance and make lifters stand out on the platform.
- Plate type: Competition
- Materials: Rubber & Steel
- Diameter: 450mm
- Plate Thickness: 24mm
- Collar Opening: 50mm
- Colour: Grey
- Weight: 5kg
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.