Hit Fitness Open Hex Bar
The HIT Fitness hex bar has been meticulously designed to help athletes learn correct deadlift form and trap shrug technique.
- Unique HIT Fitness design
- Knurled neutral grip handles
- Barbell load is distributed more evenly across the body and less load is placed on the lower lumbar spine
- Long weight plate sleeve which allows athletes to increase the load of the barbell significantly
- Can be gripped with either high or low grip position
- Can be used for deadlifts, shrugs, and neutral grip bench press movements
The unique shape of the HIT Fitness hex bar can also be used by athletes who suffer from chronic lower back pain when deadlifting with traditional Olympic barbells as hex bars place less of the barbell load on the lower back in comparison to regular barbells. Additionally, hex bars are noted as being more comfortable to deadlift with as users can grip the barbell laterally with a neutral grip. HIT Fitness hex bars also have multiple gripping options as they can be gripped from either a high or low position depending on what side the hex bar is turned on to.
Dimensions: 216 x 77.4 x 20 cm
Inside area measurements: 77 x 75 cm
Max weight capacity: 200kg
Weight of bar: 18.5kg
Handle Diameter: 30 mm
Matte black finish
Knurling along grip areas
Need help in choosing the right Barbell for you? Why not read our Weight Bar Buying Guide
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.