Hit Fitness Air Runner Curved Treadmill
The Hit Fitness Air Runner Curved Treadmill redefines the manual treadmill, offering superior steel construction, dependable stability, and functionality in a streamlined, energy-efficient design. Air runners burn up to 30% more calories than motorized treadmills. It encourages a natural running feel and promotes more efficient running strides than regular treadmills. The curved shape of the Air Runner will enforce proper running form, meaning less impact on your joints and better running technique.
Air treadmills are much easier on the environment than regular treadmills, as they run solely on your energy with zero electrical consumption. You’ll be playing your part for a better planet while improving your own health and fitness. With the Hit Fitness Air Runner, you will experience a complete running routine. With a constant feeling like you’re running on air, you can rest assured your new running routine will rival any cardio routine.
- No limits
- Burn more calories
- Better for the environment
- Zero Electricity
- Run, Power Walk, Side Shuffle, Sprint & Low Push
- Commercial durability 150,000-mile belt life.
- Easy on the environment, runs on your energy with zero electrical consumption.
- Screen Outputs: Watts, Calories, Distance, Time, Pulse, Speed, Pace, Load.
|Max. User Weight
|1600 x 480mm
|1720 x 810 x 1570 mm
|5 years Frame, 3 years Non-Wear parts and 1-year labor.
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
- Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, this product will not be carried inside any buildings, including houses and apartments. Only kerbside / driveway delivery is available.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.