Spirit Johnny G Exercise Bike
The Johnny G Spirit Bike is a premium indoor cycle with electronically controlled magnetic resistance. Featuring Smart Bluetooth and ANT+ enabled technology with connectivity with Garmin, MyZone, Zwift, and Kinomap.
The Johnny G is really at all points on which we can judge, a very beautiful product. One of the most eye-catching details is the beautifully finished, solid steel frame construction. This construction ensures maximum stability at all times. The dual belt drive system provides the feel and response capability of a road bike. The patented steering design, with resistance buttons within reach, ensures comfort regardless of the driving position.
The cockpit-style, strategically designed console with a high-visibility (LED) display shows your time, distance, watt peak and heart rate, giving you an insight into your training progress.
MEET JOHNNY G
"I believe something as simple as a bicycle has the ability to transform our lives in many different ways." - Johnny G
Even at the age of 16, when I challenged myself to ride from Johannesburg to Durban – a 500-mile odyssey through the mountains and villages of South Africa – I was exploring the ways riding can help someone reach their potential. But I never realised the long-term impact it would have on my life.
I was not alone. Every Thursday evening my father would bring home a European cycling magazine and leave it on my bed for motivation. And it worked! Each morning before school I would train for two and-a-half hours in the dark – chasing busses, drafting cars, and pushing myself beyond what I thought was physically possible. It was during those cold and wet mornings that I would dream about the day I would face the greatest race of them all – the one against the clock – with no one in front of me, and everyone behind.
Who would have ever thought that the first bike I invented would be a stationary one! It would be a bike that would get people fit and healthy without ever actually moving them from one place to another. That bike positively changed my life and so many others forever. And it inspired my newest innovation.
I have all ways believed that cycling is about Time, Distance and Tenacity. Those three elements provide a measuring stick against which we can test ourselves. But to fully exploit our potential we need a tool – a tool that provides an opportunity to do more than we might otherwise believe is possible.
The Johnny G Spirit Bike is this tool.
- Electronically-controlled magnetic resistance
- Dual belt drive system provides the feel and responsiveness of a road bike
- Proprietary handlebar design for comfort and resistance buttons at your fingertips regardless of ride position
- Solid steel construction and triple powder coated for durability
- Multi-points touch—sensitive electronic shifting
- Anatomical relief-zone seat
- Smart, Bluetooth and ANT+ enabled electronics
|Max User Weight||159 kg|
|Dimensions||125 x 50 x 110 cm|
|Flywheel Weight||21 kg|
|Drive System||Dual belt drive system with cog and Poly-V belts|
|Console||LED Console Display Inbuilt Bluetooth|
|iFit||30-Day Free Trial included|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Warranty||2 Yr Parts and Labour|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.