Sole SB700 Studio Bike
The SOLE SB700 is one to watch when you’re looking to equip yourself for a home workout. The SOLE SB700 is a commercial quality spin bike that is made for use in the home as well as the gym. Designed for intense spinning style classes, the SOLE SB700 Exercise Bike is great for people who want to take their workouts to the next level.
SOLE has paired affordability with quality – you can’t get a bike this comfortable, durable, and responsive for double the price! With integrated wireless technology and the quietest, smoothest ride in its class, the SB700 is the perfect intersection of value and performance. Paired with the newest Zwift app, if you do not have the time to go to the gym or train outdoors, this training bike will make sure you are conditioned for your next race while you have fun doing so!
- Bluetooth integration with a myriad of fitness apps including Zwift
- Flywheel and braking design provide the smoothest ride for a bike of this class
- Adjustable seating and ergonomic foot pedals give you the perfect posture for this bike
- Precision-balanced flywheel; Kevlar braking system
- Generously padded seats and optimal pedals
- Zwift App integration
|Max User Weight||135 kg|
|Dimensions||121 x 53.8 x 121.5 cm|
|Flywheel Weight||22 kg|
|Resistance System||Felt Pad Brake Resistance|
|Programs||Requires Zwift Membership
|iFit||30-Day Free Trial included|
|Water Bottle Holder||No|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.