Sole TT8 Treadmill Bluetooth
The Sole TT8 non-folding treadmill is an engineering marvel in every sense. TT8 stands for twenty-two inches - the width of the running surface designed to give runners an extra safe and comfortable feel at all times.
To simulate walking up and down hills, the TT8 provides both incline and decline functions. The incline range goes up to 15 levels and the decline range goes down -6 levels.
This new enhanced model has been stylishly redesigned for a more modern look and feel, so it not only performs well, but it looks great in your home too. It also now offers you other convenient features including a tablet holder, USB charging point, and Bluetooth audio integration, so you can stay connected and entertained while you work out. The TT8 is on par with commercial-level machines – at a fraction of the cost.
- New stylish and practical design: The Sole TT8 treadmill new model is an upgraded version of the Sole TT8 treadmill. It has been improved with a new stylish and practical design to offer you a better running experience while looking good in your home. Not only performing, this new model benefits from a modern and minimalist look that makes it fit any home gym or living room. It also has program buttons and quick incline/speed keys that are easy-to-reach to make your training as intuitive as possible.
- Convenient tablet holder and USB charging: It features a convenient tablet and phone holder so that you can watch a movie, stay informed or read your emails while working out. It also has a USB charging point to avoid running out of battery during your training. This way, you do not have to totally disconnect while training on this machine.
- Zwift App, Sole App, and Kinomap integration: The Sole TT8 treadmill new model can be connected to the Sole app via Bluetooth. This mobile app designed by Sole allows you to set your workout plan, track, monitor, and record your training data. The Sole app also integrates with other fitness apps such as FitBit, iHealth, and Record so that you can keep all your fitness performance in one application. Zwift App allows you to blend the fun of video games with the intensity of serious training, helping you get faster. Level up in the virtual worlds of Zwift with a community that motivates you every minute. Choose from training plans, group rides, races, and more. This machine is also compatible with the platform Kinomap so you can simulate running outside on a beautiful route while exercising comfortably at home. You just have to choose a video on the Kinomap app and follow the training provided.
- New stylish and practical design
- Cushion flex suspension system
- Dual turbo cooling fans
- 6 Levels Of Decline
- In-built Bluetooth speakers compatible with MP3 players so you can blast out your own motivational music
|Max. Speed||1-22 km/h|
|Max. User Weight||150 kg (330 lbs)|
|Running Area||60 x 152 cm|
|Motor Power||3HP AC Drive|
|Incline||-6 (decline) to 15|
|Console||10.1" Graphic Display|
|Heart Rate||Hand Pulse, Chest Belt|
What is iFit?
|Weight||146 kg (322 lbs)|
|Dimension||208 x 94 x 170 cm (78" x 37" x 67")|
|Warranty||Home use - 10 Years on Motor, 5 Years Parts and 3 Years Labour. Light Commercial (3hrs use per day) 12 Months Parts and Labour.|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.