Proform Pro 5000 Treadmill
Bring the full training experience to your home with the Proform Pro 5000 Treadmill. This treadmill comes equipped with an incredibly large 14” HD touchscreen display, delivering an exceptional workout experience led by elite iFit trainers. Additionally, this treadmill features a 3.5 CHP motor with digital quick speed control of 12 MPH and digital quick incline up to 12% and quick decline to -3%
- 14” Interactive HD Touchscreen Display: Make your training easier and more efficient by having your personal coach right in front of you as you work out. The built-in 14” Smart HD Touchscreen makes it easy to see beautiful sights as you follow trainers around the world. It’s also simple to watch your workout stats add up with just the swipe of your finger. The display also pivots so you can get the right viewing angle.
- Audio Auxiliary Port with Built-in Bluetooth Speakers: Plug-in to a better sound system! The included audio auxiliary port allows you to listen to your entertainment at a higher volume. Built with dual 2-inch speakers, you’ll be able to hear your music or videos with less complication. You also have the option to connect via Bluetooth.
- Coolaire Workout Fans: Our built-in Coolaire fans keeps your workout comfortable from the moment you step onto the deck to the moment you step off. Choose from two speed settings for instant control—because one of the joys of indoor workouts is climate control. Even if it’s raining, foggy, blazing hot, or bad air quality outside—you’ll be comfortable inside.
- 20” x 60” Tread Belt: Because your in-home workout experience should be a comfortable one, Proform designed a roomy deck so you won’t feel confined as you walk, jog, and run. The 60-inch length gives your legs plenty of room to get moving. And the 20-inch width allows your upper-body comfortable elbow room. To ensure our treadmills are top quality, we test each belt for one million cycles at double the user weight before release.
- 0 – 12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed Control: Not everybody likes to run at 12 miles per hour. But it’s nice to know this treadmill can totally handle it. Thanks to a bigger motor size, we are pretty proud of this machine’s 12 mph top speed. Our in-home efficiency booster means you can run every day without using excessive amounts of electricity. And the convenient QuickSpeed buttons let you adjust your intensity instantly, so you can stay focused through every step of your workout.
- -3% – 12% Digital Quick Incline Control
- We consider incline and decline training the treadmill game changer—you can realistically condition your body for those challenging hill and valley routes. The Proform Pro 5000 offers powered, automatic incline adjustability. When you train with incline, you know you’re giving your legs the best workout possible on a treadmill.
- ReBound Pro Cushioning: One of our top goals is to provide you with a comfortable workout. Every treadmill we release is equipped with cushioning throughout the deck area. So as you walk, jog, or run, you’ll have a softer landing with every step. With less stress on your feet, ankles, knees, and hips, you’ll be able to enjoy a longer workout and faster recovery time. It’s one reason why people love their Proform treadmills.
- SpaceSaver Design with Easy Lift Assist: Keep your space organized by conveniently storing and using your treadmill with the inventive SpaceSaver Design and EasyLift Assist.
- Footprint: When this treadmill is fully assembled, the width by depth dimensions are 35.5” W x 77” D.
|Max. Speed||0-12 MPH|
|Max. User Weight||119 kg|
|Running Area||22” wide and 60” long|
|Motor Power||3.5 CHP|
|Incline||-3% to 15%|
|Console||10” HD Smart Touchscreen|
|Heart Rate||EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor2|
What is iFit?
|Dimension||212 x 82 x 37 cm|
|Warranty||10 years Frame, 2-year parts and 1-year labour|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.