NordicTrack 1750 Treadmill
The NordicTrack 1750 Treadmill features new 14” Pivot HD Touchscreen and an amplified premium sound system.
Paired with an iFIT Membership (30-Day trial iFit membership worth €33.62 included with this purchase), you also get an Interactive Personal Training app that makes use of the AutoAdjust™ technology, enabling your new 1750 treadmill to adjust speed & incline automatically throughout your trainer-led workouts. The incline range of this treadmill is -3° decline to 12° incline.
- iFit® Enabled
- 14” Full Color Touchscreen Display (Tilt & Pivot)
- ActivePulse™ Technology
- Compatible with SmartBeat ArmBand (Sold Separately)
- Bluetooth Headphones Compatible
- Accessory Tray
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- Dual 2” Speakers
- 1.9” Precision-Balanced Rollers
- Space Saver Design
- Easy Lift Assist
- 135 kg Weight Capacity
- Boxed Dimensions: L: 215cm x W: 85cm x H: 38cm
|Max. Speed||19 km/h|
|Max. User Weight||135 kg|
|Running Area||51 x 152 cm|
|Motor Power||3.0 CHP|
|Console||14" Full color capacitive touch display (pivoting)|
|Heart Rate||ActivePulse™ Technology|
What is iFit?
|30-Day Free Trial included|
|Dimension||200L x 96W x 165H cm|
|Warranty||Lifetime frame, 10 yr motor 2 yr parts and labour.|
Click here for more information on NordicTrack Warranty.
This machine has a 30-Day iFit Family Membership (worth €33.62) included with its purchase. The 30-Day iFit Coach membership is like having a personal trainer, gym membership, workout classes and a nutritionist. It provides you with instant access to an expansive library of workouts, nutritional information, customized goals, Google map routes and much more. Simply email email@example.com with your proof of purchase to receive your activation code.
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.