Hit Fitness Steel Competition Kettlebell | 16kg
HIT FITNESS competition kettlebells are made from steel with a large unpainted handle attached to the top of the ball. Kettlebells can be used to perform many types of exercises. Ballistic style training, which combines cardiovascular training, strength training and flexibility training, primarily utilise kettlebells for a variety of exercises. HIT FITNESS competition kettlebells meet international competitive standards of kettlebell lifting and come in one size for all weights.
- HIT FITNESS competition kettlebell handles have less curvature in comparison to regular kettlebells. Therefore, HIT FITNESS competition kettlebell handles are nearly perpendicular to the floor.The shape of competition kettlebells makes performing kettlebell exercises that predominantly utilise the overhead and rack positions easier.
- Made from the highest quality steel available .
- Each weight has been assigned a different colour so that the weight of the kettlebell is easily identifiable. HIT FITNESS competition kettlebells are colour coded to international competitive standards.
- HIT FITNESS competition kettlebells also have extremely smooth handles which are intended to prevent blistering and grip fatigue.
- Each kettlebell has a wide base which provides extra stability. The extra stability provided by the wide base makes storing the kettlebells. Performing traditional floor-based kettlebell exercises is much safer and easier as a result of the extra stability provided by the wide base.
- Competition kettlebells additionally provide fantastic dynamic flexibility.
- Steel competition kettlebells a very durable and will not rust as easily as cast iron kettlebells.
- The size of different weights of competition kettlebells is kept constant. This makes performing kettlebell exercises more consistent no matter which weight you use. It also ensures that when doing kettlebell cleans that the weight will rest at the same spot on your wrist as the other weights.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Competition grade kettlebells
- Each kettlebell is a standard size in order to comply with international standards and has the same handle thickness and shape
- Bare metal handle
- Handle diameter is 33mm
- Made from steel
- Hollow interior
- Available in weights 8kg to 32kg - increasing in 4kg increments
- Competition kettlebells are perfect for performing traditional kettlebell exercises such as kettlebell swings, snatches, overhead presses, cleans, front squats, windmills, and rows. Competition kettlebells are most commonly used in the sport kettlebell weightlifting but they are predominantly used for high intensity interval training, and training involving muscular endurance and strength.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.