Loop Bands Pack & 21mm Power Band | Incl. Bag
- 1 x Hit Fitness Loop Band | 0.3mm | (Light)
- 1 x Hit Fitness Loop Band | 0.5mm | (Medium)
- 1 x Hit Fitness Loop Band | 0.7mm | (Heavy)
- 1 x Hit Fitness Loop Band | 0.85mm | (X Heavy)
- 1 x Hit Fitness Power Band | Black (21mm)
- 1 x Hit Sport Mesh Bag
Hit Fitness Loop Bands are made from 100% Latex and are available in resistance levels light, medium, strong and extra strong. These resistance bands are used primarily for resistance, flexibility and mobility training.
Each loop band is colour coded by level of resistance with the intention of making the level of resistance easy to identify.
Loop bands are also portable and light. Therefore, it is easy to transport our loop bands if you desire to workout wherever you go.
All loop bands are 50cm in length.
Power bands are used to increase the resistance and intensity of exercises such as squats and deadlifts. Power bands can be used for a number of purposes. Power bands are commonly used for strength and power training, speed and agility training, jumping and plyometric exercises, flexibility and joint mobility.
Power bands are also commonly used by athletes to add resistance to certain bodyweight movements in order to increase the speed at which they can perform that movement and get improved results on speed tests.
The thickness of the band determines strength of resistance.
The Hit Sport Mesh Bag is designed to survive being hauled to trainings and stored in sheds. The bag is primarily mesh with a strap of nylon across the front, so it is recognisable, and a drawstring closure with clip. The mesh will allow you to store your bands and see what's in the bag.
Can be machine washed.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.