Hit Fitness Round Rubber Dumbbells | 2.5kg to 50kg
Hit Fitness Round Head Rubber Dumbbells offers a protective outer coating that protects not only the dumbbell itself, but also the dumbbell storage rack and everything in the surrounding lifting environment such as flooring and weight benches.
- HIT Fitness Round Head Rubber Dumbbells come equipped with a highly protective rubber outer coating. This protective outer coating that protects not only the dumbbell itself, but also the dumbbell storage rack and everything in the surrounding lifting environment such as flooring and weight benches.
- HIT Fitness Round Head Rubber Dumbbells also have a curved black rubber coated end. The curvature of the dumbbells has been designed specifically to protect to dumbbells.
- All HIT Fitness dumbbells come with ergonomically designed dumbbell handles. HIT Fitness dumbbell handles ensure a comfortable grip and improved exercise movement.
- Damage that occurs over time from repeated impact is much more noticeable on regular metal dumbbells. However, common damage that occurs to metal dumbbells, such as scratches and dents, are inflicted much less often on rubber dumbbells.
- HIT Fitness Round Head Rubber dumbbell utilize noise reduction technology.
- These HIT Fitness dumbbells also have chrome knurled handles for a secure and comfortable grip.
- Round Head Rubber Dumbbells
- Black and white in colour
- For home gym and commercial gym use
- Chrome knurled dumbbell handles
- Round Rubber Coating
- Available in weights 2.5kg-50kg
- Sold in Pairs
- HIT Fitness Round Head Rubber Dumbbells can be used to correct muscle imbalances in which one side of the body is more developed or stronger than the other. For example, bicep curls performed with dumbbells ensures that both biceps are developed equally and one bicep is not compensating for the other which often occurs when using straight barbells in which both arms are not working independently.
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.