Cartwright Fitness Metal Sit and Reach Box
Metal Sit and Reach Box | CAR004
The Sit and Reach box standard plus is the universal test for the leg, hip and trunk flexibility. The test is widely used by the majority of Emergency Services in entry protocols, as well as Schools and Health Clubs to decipher a healthy level of flexibility.
The Standard Plus metal Sit and Reach box is designed to set up a fixed baseline at either 15cm or 30cm, facilitating the measurement of subjects with less mobility range. The equipment facilitates a fixed baseline protocol to measure forward flexion. Included within the package is a magnetized cursor to aid the accurate measurement of the forward flexion protocol.
A cursor is included to aid accurate measurement along with a measuring marker, test instructions, and normative data. The baseline is set at the standard of 15cm and each kit comes with a full user instruction pack and normative values for age and gender.
The Sit and Reach box test also forms part of the Eurofit Physical Fitness Test Battery, a set of nine physical fitness tests covering flexibility, speed, endurance, and strength. Devised by the Council of Europe for children of school age, the test is designed so that it can be performed within 35 to 40 minutes, using the very simple equipment.
Please note this product requires assembly and is supplied with 8 pan head bolts and assembly instructions.
When it comes to Fitness Testing equipment then look no further than McSport. We offer an extensive range of equipment that will cater to all your Fitness Testing needs.
- Metal construction includes storage compartment within the design.
- Sturdy and robust.
- Hard wearing and scratch resistance measuring scale.
- Magnetic cursor for more accurate measurement.
- Baseline set at either 15 cm or 30 cm.
- Scale Units: Centimetres.
- Graduation: 0.5cm.
- Scale Range: 70cm.
- Weight: 8Kg.
- Cartwright Fitness Sit and reach the box.
- Pan Head Bolts x 8.
- Measuring Marker (Cursor).
- Assembly Instructional manual.
- >Test instructions and normative data..
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.