Spinner Ride Indoor Cycle
Oversized Delivery: €39.95 Nationwide | FREE Click & Collect.
With steel frame construction and a powerful resistance system, the Spinner Ride by Precor provides operators with a turn-key indoor cycle experience supported by industry innovation, education, and service.
Like every bike in the Spinner line, the Spinner Ride adds value to your facility by delivering the fit, feel and reliability that Precor and Spinning are known for with the best education and programming support to differentiate your facility's indoor cycle offering.
Choose between two different types of drive systems. Both the Chain Drive System and Fusion Belt Drive System are designed with the usual high-quality standards expected from both Precor & Spinning but now you have a choice of what your preference is.
- Flywheel: 19.5kg perimeter weighted flywheel provides a superior ride feel whether you select the true to our roots chain drive or the quieter smoother belt drive system.
- Durability: Durability is improved by the oversized cranks and the patented Morse taper pedal and bottom bracket interface.
- Adjustments: Micro-adjust fore-aft seat and handlebar adjustments, height adjustments and oversized asymmetric pop-pin knobs provide an easy-to-use and personalized fit for riders of all sizes.
- Rear Stabilizer: Thoughtful design elements, like rear stabilizer covers that protect from exerciser's cleats when stretching and nylon leveling feet, make the Spinner Ride rust resistant and easier to own.
- Two Types of Drive System: Chain Drive System or Fusion Belt Drive System.
- Console: Sold Separately.
Need help in choosing the right exercise bike for you? Why not read our Exercise Bike Buying Guide
Chain Drive System:
- Nothing compares to the authentic and connected feel of the road like our original chain-drive system.
- Adopted from real road bikes, our chain-driven bikes provide a pure feeling that gives riders instant feedback for their effort and intensity.
- Together with the perimeter-weighted flywheel, the chain drive is proven to be the optimal training tool for riders.
- Experience the original and best chain-driven bike on the market today.
Fusion Belt Drive System:
- Keeping the best features of our chain-drive system, our advanced belt-drive system with Fusion Drive creates a smooth, quiet and virtually maintenance-free ride.
- Fusion Drive integrates our exclusive perimeter weighted flywheel with an ultra-durable Poly-V Isoprene belt that meets our high standard for an authentic ride.
- It also includes a unique self-tensioning system that engages the belt for a tighter fit with less slip and no vibration.
- Unlike other belt drives on the market, our Fusion Drive system transfers more direct cranking energy for a seamless and reliable ride.
- Lead Times May Vary On This Product - Please contact our sales team for details on lead times. Call us now on 01 293 0005
|Max User Weight||158.7 kg|
|Dimensions||137 x 53 x 119 cm (54" x 21" x 47")|
|Flywheel Weight||19.5 kg|
|Resistance System||Leather Brake Pad|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Warranty||Frame 10 years, Parts 2 years, Labor 1 year, Wear items 90 days, Console 1 year|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.