Sole Fitness E35 Cross Trainer
The E35 is engineered for an extremely smooth feel, even with increased resistance for when you want a more challenging workout. Fluid natural motion is ensured by four wheels gliding along dual rails and functions in both forward and reverse.
- Best full body workout in its class
- Eliminates strain from hips, ankles, and knees
- Integrated technology makes progress easy
- Multigrip handles and adjustable foot pedals
- Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Bluetooth speaker
- Cooling Fan
- USB Charging Port
|Max. Weight||150 kg|
|Dimensions||209 x 82 x 180 cm|
|Stride Length||51 cm|
|Incline||1 - 20 %|
|Console||Bright Back-lit 7.5" LCD Console Display|
|Pulse||BLE Chest Belt|
5 Years Parts, 3 Years Labour. Home Use, up to 2hrs use per day in a suitable Home environment. Light Commercial, up to 3hrs use per day in a suitable Home / Light Commercial environment
Multi-grip position handlebars enable users to find the most comfortable and ergonomic positions to grasp the handles, while oversized foot pedals situated at a 2° inward angle, and 3-position articulating foot beds sustain your body's natural position and reduce impact on joints and muscles. The E35’s power incline feature offers additional resistance and variable positions, allowing you to individually target major lower body muscle groups while the articulating handles provide upper body exercise for a total body workout.
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.