Hit Fitness Adjustable Dumbbells | 40kg Pair
The Adjustable Dumbbell by HIT FITNESS is essentially 12 dumbbells of varying weights merged into one. Simply just hold the button and twist the dial to select your desired weight. These dumbbells are a must for those of you who want a selection of dumbbells but lack the necessary storage space and more importantly, time.
Our 40kg Home Adjustable Dumbbell easily adjusts from 5kg to 40kg in 3-3.5kg increments: 5kg, 8kg, 11.5kg, 14.5kg, 18kg, 21kg, 24kg, 27.5kg, 30.5kg, 33.5kg, 37kg, & 40kg options - all in a single dumbbell
- Replaces 12 dumbbells.
- The maximum weight is 40kg.
- The smallest weight is 5kg.
- High-quality storage tray.
- An ergonomically designed handle ensures a comfortable and secure grip during exercise movements.
- Includes two adjustable dumbbells & a compact rack.
- High quality and very durable dumbbell.
- Adjustable Dumbbells - Set of 2
- 12 different weights in one dumbbell.
- Select from 5kg up to 40kg
- Great Quality, Highly Durable
- Change weights at the click of a dial
- 1 year home warranty
- Sold as a pair
- HIT FITNESS adjustable can be used to perform a large variety of gym workouts that utilize traditional barbell and free weight movements such as single-arm rows, seated shoulder press, and bench press. Furthermore, using dumbbells as opposed to barbells can add an extra level of difficulty to the exercises as the weight must be controlled to a higher degree during dumbbell movements which activate the body's stabilizing musculature. This in turn can result in increased hypertrophy and strength gains in the aforementioned musculature as a result of the increased development and strengthening of stability muscles.
- HIT FITNESS adjustable dumbbells can be used to correct muscle imbalances in which one side of the body is more developed or stronger than the other. For example, bicep curls performed with dumbbells ensures that both biceps are developed equally and one bicep is not compensating for the other which often occurs when using straight barbells in which both arms are not working independently.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22, D22 A4P.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.