Jordan Power Bands
Jordan Power Bands give you another option when it comes to exercising. Great for rehabilitation as well as workouts these are a very versatile piece of kit.
Used frequently in Powerlifting and in resistance training, these sturdy bands are great for bodyweight training and enable a progressive load to be added safely to the barbell ends.
- Available in 6 different loop sizes/strengths:
- 13mm = 5-35lbs (2-16kg)
- 22mm = 10-50lbs (4-23kg)
- 32mm (Purple) = 25-80lbs (11-36kg)
- 44mm = 50-120lbs (23-54kg)
- 64mm (Blue) = 60-150lbs (27-68kg)
- 83mm (Orange) = 70-175lbs (32-79kg)
- Width varies which determines resistance, the wider the band the more resistance offered
- Seamless latex rubber
- Durable, seamless latex rubber ensures you’ll never risk snapping when loaded correctly
- Width variation to ensure appropriate resistance (the wider the band the better the resistance)
- Ideal anchor attachment for squats, deadlifts, and bench presses (perfect for use with our Squat Rack)
- Can be used with Olympic, Hex, and EZ Bars
- Widely used in pull-up, chin-up, and dip variations
Need help in choosing the right power band for you? Why not read our Power Band Buying Guide
Power Bands are great for:
- Speed Training
- Agility Drills
- Jump Resistance
- As an alternative to standing cable exercises
- Prehabilitation and Rehabilitation
- Sports Specific Drills for sports like MMA
Power Bands Resistance
The resistances are per band and equate to the approximate loading at slight extension and up to maximum extension (or maximum loading).
Do not overstretch/overload otherwise, damage/injury may result.
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.