Hit Fitness Loop Band | 0.3mm | (Light)
Loop bands are a form of resistance bands which are used primarily for resistance, flexibility and mobility training.
- HIT FITNESS loop bands are suitable for resistance, flexibility and mobility training.
- Each loop band is colour coded by level of resistance with the intention of making the level of resistance easy to identify.
- Very little storage space is required within storage units to store loop bands.
- HIT FITNESS loop bands are available in four different resistance levels from light to extra strong to cater for all fitness levels.
- HIT FITNESS loop bands are also portable and light. Therefore, it is easy to transport our loop bands if you desire to workout wherever you go.
- Loop Bands
- Made from 100% Latex
- Available in resistance levels light, medium, strong, and extra strong
- Available in resistances 0.3mm (yellow), 0.5mm (red), 0.7mm (green), 0.85mm (Blue)
- All loop bands are 50cm in length
- Loop bands are an extremely versatile fitness accessory. They are commonly used for rehabilitation, stretching and mobility purposes. Alternatively, loop bands can alos be used to increase the resistance of a large amount of traditional resistance training exercises. Examples of exercise band exercises include banded front squats, glute bridges, enhanced push-ups, resistance band bench presses, kneeling/reverse crunches, and rowing movements.
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.