Schwinn 700IC Indoor Cycling Bike
Experience the ultimate in indoor cycling with the Schwinn 700IC Indoor Cycling Bike. This exceptional fitness machine is designed to provide a comprehensive and effective workout while offering comfort and adjustability to meet your specific needs.
- Monitor Your Progress: The generous LCD console on the Schwinn 700IC is equipped to track your heart rate, in addition to displaying standard metrics such as time, distance, calories burned, and RPMs.
- Customized Comfort: Achieve the perfect riding position with both horizontal and vertical seat and handlebar adjustments.
- Varied Grip Options: The bike's multiple grip positions allow you to leverage every ounce of your workout, helping you engage different muscle groups and achieve a more well-rounded cycling experience.
- Comfort for the Long Haul: Enjoy comfortable rides, even during long or intense cycling sessions, thanks to the padded handlebars and a ventilated race-style seat.
- Hydration: Keep your hydration close at hand with the oversized water bottle holder, ensuring you can quench your thirst without interrupting your workout.
- Stay Engaged: The integrated multimedia device holder is designed to keep you engaged during your workout.
- Heart Rate Tracking: Utilize the 5 kHz wireless heart rate tracking feature (strap not included) to monitor your heart rate and optimize your training intensity.
- Pedal Options: The dual SPD pedals offer flexibility by allowing you to use standard toe cages or SPD clips, based on your rider preference.
- Smooth and Silent: The 18.1 kg flywheel is powered by a smooth and silent belt drive, ensuring a quiet and enjoyable workout experience.
- Adjustable Resistance: With infinitely variable resistance, you have the power to dial the challenge up or down, providing you with a customized and challenging workout every time you ride.
|Max User Weight
|123.7 x 53.9 x 126.6 cm (L x W x H)
|Felt Pad Resistance
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring
|Water Bottle Holder
|2 Years Labour, Frame & Parts
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.