Hit Fitness F100 Standard Power Rack
The F100 Power Rack by Hit Fitness is perfect for home gym use. All HIT Fitness power racks are easy to assemble and simple to install in any home. A massive variety of resistance exercises can be performed using this power rack including; Shrugs, Squats, Chest Presses, Shoulder presses, Chin ups, Pull-ups, deadlifts, rack pulls, and lunges. Please Note: Only 7ft Olympic Bars Can Be Used With All Power Racks.
- Strong and durable frame.
- Easy to Assemble.
- Comes with Narrow and Wide grip pull up bar options.
- Comes with adjustable safety bars and two adjustable bar catches.
- Built with biomechanics, ergonomics, durability, and safety in mind to help individuals achieve their goals.
- The pull up bar come equipped with rubber grips to improve performance and grip.
- Multiple holes are provided to ensure the spotter catchers and and safety bars can be set at a variety of heights to suit the individual.
- Standard Power Rack
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 227Kg
- Suitable For Home Use
- Dimensions: 135cm (L) x 118cm (W) x 210cm (H)
- Product Weight: 49.2kg
- Colour: Black
- 1 Year Home Warranty
- Attachments no included
- The HIT Fitness F100 Power Rack can be used to perform a variety of isolation (single joint) and compound (multi joint) exercise movements.
- Power racks are primarily used to perform the classic weightlifting movements such as squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, and bench presses.
- Additionally, a large variety of basic movements can be performed using this power rack, for example bicep curls, pull ups, romanian deadlifts, lunges, rack pulls, floor presses, muscle ups, and barbell rows.
Shop Accessories for the F100 Rack (optional)
|HIT FITNESS Lat Low Pulley Attachment for F100||HIT FITNESS Home Olympic Weight Bar | 7ft||HIT FITNESS Olympic Bar 7' Mens 20kg | Semi Commercial|
|HIT FITNESS 7' Black Coated Olympic Bar 20kg | Commercial|
How much does shipping cost?
• €6.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €17.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €30 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 48 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 28 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.