Schwinn 510T Folding Treadmill
Elevate your fitness journey with the Schwinn 510T Folding Treadmill, a cutting-edge treadmill designed to offer you an immersive workout experience.
Schwinn offers a full lineup of groundbreaking and affordable cardio solutions - smartly designed upright and recumbent bikes, treadmills and elliptical trainers that integrate the latest apps, innovations and entertainment options.
- Explore the World™ app* lets you travel the world from home while you run, adding excitement to your workouts.
- 16 preset exercise programs, including manual, quick goal, train, weight control, interval, and custom workouts, provide versatile fitness options.
- The blue backlit LCD display keep your entertainment close with the media shelf.
- Includes water bottle holders, enjoy your music with in-console speakers and an MP3 port, and charge your devices via USB.
- Enjoy the adjustable 3-speed fan.
- Challenge yourself with a motorized incline of up to 10%, offering resistance for more intense training.
- Effortlessly fold and store your treadmill with the SoftDrop™ folding system and transport wheels.
- Control your pace with a speed range of 0-16 kph, suitable for various fitness levels and goals.
- Enjoy a spacious 51cm x 140cm running belt.
- Create and store up to 2 user profiles, making it ideal for households with multiple fitness enthusiasts.
|Max. Speed||1-16 Km/h|
|Max. User Weight||125 kg|
|Running Area||51 x 140 cm|
|Motor Power||2.6 CHP|
|Incline||10% Motorized Incline|
|Console||Blue Backlit LCD Display|
|Heart Rate||Contact Grips|
|Dimension||175.5 x 90.4 x 144 cm|
|Warranty||2 Years Labour, Frame & Parts|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.