Hit Fitness 138.5kg Open Hex Bar & Coloured Bumper Plates Set
What is included
- 1 x Hit Fitness Open Hex Bar | 18.5kg
- 2 x Hit Fitness Coloured Bumper Plate | 15kg
- 2 x Hit Fitness Coloured Bumper Plate | 20kg
- 2 x Hit Fitness Coloured Bumper Plate | 25kg
- 1 Pair of Hit Fitness Spring Collars with Black Handles 50mm
The HIT Fitness hex bar has been meticulously designed to help athletes learn correct deadlift form and trap shrug technique. The unique shape of the HIT Fitness hex bar can also be used by athletes who suffer from chronic lower back pain when deadlifting with traditional Olympic barbells as hex bars place less of the barbell load on the lower back in comparison to regular barbells. Additionally, hex bars are noted as being more comfortable to deadlift with as users can grip the barbell laterally with a neutral grip. HIT Fitness hex bars also have multiple gripping options as they can be gripped from either a high or low position depending on what side the hex bar is turned on to.
HIT Fitness Bumper Plates are Olympic weightlifting plates that are used primarily for resistance, fitness, strength, circuit, and hypertrophy training. HIT Fitness bumper plates are made of 100% rubber and are suited for Olympic barbells. This allows heavy loads to be dropped safely onto platforms and gym floors without causing damage to flooring and reducing the amount of bouncing that occurs the following impact.
These 50mm smooth spring collars with black handles are sold in sets of two and are suitable for Olympic barbells. The comfortable, flat grip makes opening them effortless before or after a workout. These spring collars give a tight hold and are essential for keeping your plates in place during a set.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.