Pro-Form Sport RL Rower
A Full-Body, Trainer-Led Workout in Your Home
Stay home and row alongside personal trainers to experience a full-body workout that only a ProForm can deliver with the Sport RL Rower. Train with a combination of cardio and strength to burn calories and increase muscle, without having to go to the lake or gym.
- Interactive Personal Training Right Inside Your Home: 30-Day iFit® Family Membership included
Automatic, Adjustable Resistance: Let personal trainers guide you toward a full-body workout at the push of a button. Follow along as they change the resistance of your rower automatically, letting you focus on your workout without any disruptions.
- Silent Paddling: With SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance, your workout is quiet and smooth, so you won’t disturb anyone else around you.
- Space Saving Design: The Sport RL Rower was built with a unique design that allows it to simply fold up for a much smaller footprint.
- Transport Wheels: he Sport RL makes it easy to roll around the room with the front-mounted transport wheels. Just lift up the back end and place your machine in the perfect spot.
- Tablet Holder: Follow your trainer on your tablet and keep it secure inside the built-in tablet holder. The entire console easily adjusts vertically to give users of all heights the perfect viewing angle. Tablet not included.
Need help in choosing the right rowing machine for you? Why not read our Rowing Machine Buying Guide
|Max User Weight||115kg|
|Dimensions||221 x 56 x 119 cm|
|Console||5” High-Contrast Display|
|Programs||Included with iFit|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts, Labour and Frame guarantee|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• €6.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €17.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €30 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 48 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 28 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.